Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introduction to my Makeup Blog

Being a ballerina teaches you quite a few valuable life lessons; one of these things is how to do makeup. Even though I don't dance anymore I still get the opportunity to use my stage makeup skills. Over the years these skills have been mainly beneficial to my friends who used to line up outside my bathroom door to have their makeup done for sorority formals, important school events, and before we'd all go out on weekends. Then I started to do makeup for pageants and photo shoots. I thought it'd be a good idea to start a blog of my work. Today I just have a few pictures of work I've done on myself but next week I should have some really good stuff up! I did makeup on 3 models last night for an awesome color block themed shoot with the amazing Anthony Archuleta. Can't wait to see them!

 Just Me!

Pinup Photo Shoot with Tatiana Rene

No comments:

Post a Comment