Monday, April 9, 2012

5 Picture Photo Essay by Anthony Archuleta

On Friday I had the opportunity to do a really fun shoot with Anthony Archuleta, one of my favorite local photographers. This was for a 5 image photo essay project and we had so much fun! Model Shaun Upton Crise was amazing to work with! He really pushed his boundaries and worked it for us.

At this shoot I did more than just my usual Makeup MagiK. I was also responsible for Shaun's hair and styling. His hair was really difficult to do because it was baby fine! I think I must've used an entire can of hairspray and Got 2b glue... Poor Shaun probably still has crusty hair (3 days later)!

On his face I used almost all elf (eyes lips face) products including: "Joy" mineral blush, Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in "Warm Tan," "Wild Wheat" and "Butter Cream" eyeshadows, eye primer, and I highlighted his cheeks (as well as arms and chest) with Shimmering Facial Whip in "Toasted." I also used a CoverGirl TRUblend mineral powder in "Translucent Medium" to help make his cheekbones stand out and hide any sweat he might've worked up during all his hard work!

The photos turned out amazing! Check them out and let me know what y'all think!








Photographer: Anthony Archuleta
Model: Shaun Upton Crise
Hair, Makeup, Styling: Kate Ninneman

No comments:

Post a Comment