Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Product Obsession!

OMG I can't believe I haven't ever used this stuff before! It's called Prtty Peaushun Skin Tight Body Lotion and it is absolutely amazeballs! It reflects light to give your skin a subtle glow... that flawless look you see in airbrushed photographs! It also tightens skin to make you look thinner, firmer, and flawless. I put some on my cheeks before contouring my face with bronzer (like I do everyday) and my skin looks flawless! I've read some other blogs where MUAs have said they use it on model's legs and arms too to help tighten them up for photographs. I'll try that out once we get to summer and I'm wearing tank tops and shorts again!

Check out the website! It comes in 8 fl oz portions in 5 skin matching colors.
http://bkarlyn1.photobiz.com/cart/product_detail.cfm?productID=69861

No comments:

Post a Comment